e Father err Bob, for I have sinned.
- First off, I haven’t been drinking the allotted 16oz of H2O with each meal or snack. I’m probably a
littleok ok, a lot dehydrated.
- I haven’t been logging my food for close to a weak. Ugh!
- I ate a whole container of Talenti Gelato in two days. It was my fault since I did buy it.
- With the gelato plus a Gatorade and more, I’ve had way too much sugar.
- I certainly haven’t been making great choices either.
- And I haven’t been active, which probably accounts for my sleeplessness.
What can I say, I fell off the wagon. Not to make excuses, but my schedule has been strange lately and I won’t lie (to myself), I’m a creature of habit. This doesn’t mean that I don’t like to shake things up a bit, but ummm yeah. My goal starting tomorrow on is to get my ass back on track.
Tomorrow is a new day. I can do this. I want to find my inner gym rat that was there a long time ago. And I’ve been soda free for over 3 weeks now!